News - Archive
DRPA/PATCO Boards meet on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
The DRPA and PATCO Board of Commissioners have resumed in-person meetings.
The Delaware River Port Authority Board of Commissioners will hold its monthly Board meeting on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9 a.m. The Port Authority Transit Corporation Board of Commissioners meeting will be held immediately thereafter. The meetings will convene in the 11th Floor Board Room, One Port Center, 2 Riverside Drive, Camden, New Jersey. Members of the public are welcome, but a portion of each meeting may be held in executive session, which is not open to the public.
Public Comments for Board Meetings
- Public Comments will be accepted via email or voicemail until 9:00 a.m. on the date of the Board Meetings.
- Public Comments may be emailed immediately to PublicComment@drpa.org or if you do not have access to email you can call in your public comment at (856) 968-2488 (such phoned in comments will be recorded and transcribed).
- Public Comments must be include the person’s name and address.
- Public Comments will be read into the record.
- Emailed or phoned-in comments deemed inappropriate will not be read into the record.
[ Return to List ]