News - Archive
DRPA/PATCO Boards meet on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
DRPA/PATCO Public Meetings Are Virtual Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, the Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) and Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO) offices are closed to the public and are operating with remote working staff and reduced and staggered staff on-site to ensure the continuity of operations. Until further notice, the public is not permitted physical attendance to DRPA and PATCO Board Meetings. Monthly Board Meetings will be live streamed on DRPA’s YouTube Channel.
The DRPA and PATCO Boards will meet virtually on January 19, 2022 commencing 9:00 AM. Portions of the Meetings may be conducted in Executive Session.
Public Comments for Board Meetings
To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, the public will be afforded reasonable opportunity for public comment as follows:
- Public Comments will be accepted via email or voicemail until 9:00 a.m. on the date of the Board Meetings.
- Public Comments may be emailed immediately to PublicComment@drpa.org or if you do not have access to email you can call in your public comment at (856) 968-2488 (such phoned in comments will be recorded and transcribed).
- Public Comments must be submitted with the same information that is requested at an in-person public meeting which includes the person’s name and address.
- Public Comments will be read into the record.
- Emailed or phoned-in comments deemed inappropriate will not be read into the record.
[ Return to List ]