News - Archive
DRPA/PATCO Boards meet on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing The Delaware River Port Authority (“DRPA”) and Port Authority Transit Corporation (“PATCO) offices are closed to the public and are operating with remote working staff and reduced and staggered staff on-site to ensure the continuity of operations.
To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, and until further notice, the public will not be permitted physical admittance to DRPA and PATCO Monthly Board Meetings. Until further notice, Meetings will be live streamed on DRPA’s website at www.drpa.org/meetings.
The DRPA and PATCO Boards will meet on April 15, 2020 commencing 9:00 AM.
Public comments for monthly board meetings. To adhere to CDC recommendations of avoiding large gatherings and observing social distancing, the public will be afforded reasonable opportunity for public comment as follows:
- Public Comment will be accepted until 9:00 AM on the date of the Board Meetings.
- The Public may submit comment via email or voicemail.
- Public Comment emails may be sent immediately to PublicComment@drpa.org or if you do not have access to email you can call in your public comment at 856-968-2488 (such phoned in comment will be recorded and transcribed).
- Public Comment must be submitted with the same information that is requested at a public meeting including the person’s name and address.
- Public Comment will be read into the record.
- Emailed or phoned-in comments deemed inappropriate will not be read into the record.
[ Return to List ]