News - Archive
Ben Franklin Bridge Lighting to Honor Philadelphia Public Safety Employees, Gay Pride, Old Glory, Dads and the Declaration of Independence
The Delaware River Port Authority announced the Benjamin Franklin Bridge lighting schedule for the month of June.
The bridge will be lit the following colors on the following evenings:
- June 1through 8 – Blue to commemorate Philadelphia Public Safety Badges of Honor Week and the Badges of Honor 5K Walk/Run.
- June 9 and 10 – Rainbow to welcome the Philadelphia Pride Parade & Festival.
- June 14 – Red, white and blue to celebrate Flag Day.
- June 17 – Blue to celebrate Father’s Day.
- June 25 through July 4 – Red, white and blue to celebrate Independence Day.
The Delaware River Port Authority is a regional transportation agency that connects millions of people and businesses in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The DRPA owns and operates the PATCO commuter rail line and the Benjamin Franklin, Walt Whitman, Commodore Barry and Betsy Ross toll bridges. The DRPA also owns the RiverLink Ferry.
[ Return to List ]