News - Archive
PATCO To Run Special Service For Flower Show
The Philadelphia Flower Show is coming to town! March 5-12, ride PATCO to 8th and Market Street and walk to the Philadelphia Flower Show at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, 12th and Arch Street. PATCO will be running special service on the opening day of the show, Sunday, March 5, and on the closing weekend Friday evening, March 10 through Sunday, March 12. The schedule is as follows:
Sunday, March 5 and March 12:
• Day Service from 8 a.m. to 7:10 p.m. - Trains will run every 10 minutes.
• Evening Service from 7:10 to 11:30 p.m. - Trains will run every 20 to 30 minutes.
Friday, March 10:
• Evening Service from 7 to 11:30 p.m. - Trains will run every 15 minutes.
Saturday, March 11:
• Day Service from 8 a.m. until 7:10 p.m. - Trains will run every 10 minutes.
• Evening Service from 7:10 until 11:30 p.m. - Trains will run every 20 minutes.
Park for free at seven South Jersey PATCO stations, exit at PATCO's 8th & Market street Station and walk west through the Gallery. Follow signs to the Convention Center. For questions or information about the PATCO High Speed Line call (856) 772 6900 or (215) 922 4600 or visit our website at www.drpa.org/patco. Special Schedules are posted at www.drpa.org/patco.
In addition to the PATCO High Speed Line, the Delaware River Port Authority owns and operates the Benjamin Franklin, Walt Whitman, Commodore Barry and Betsy Ross bridges. It also owns and operates the RiverLink Ferry System, Philadelphia Cruise Terminal at Pier 1 and AmeriPort Intermodal Rail Center.
[ Return to List ]