Have questions about Ariba? Here are the answers to some popular questions:
Q. Where do I log in?
A. drpa.supplier.ariba.com (timesaving tip: bookmark this page)
Q. I already do business with the DRPA. Do I need to register?
A. Yes- Moving forward, DRPA is using Ariba for all of their sourcing, contracting, and supplier management activities. To be considered for any upcoming sourcing opportunities, you must complete the DRPA Supplier Registration on the Ariba Network. If you did not already receive an invite to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
Q. I tried to register, and I hit an error message. Help!
A. If you are having trouble registering, please email email@example.com. If you are receiving some type of error message, it would be most helpful to include a screenshot of the error in your email. The DRPA vendor management team will assist you in getting into Ariba so you can register.
Q. I made a mistake on my registration, how do I fix it?
A. Moving forward, DRPA's suppliers will be expected to self-manage their supplier details via the Supplier Registration. If, at any time, you need to update the information you provided on your Supplier Registration:
- Go to drpa.supplier.ariba.com
- Login using your Ariba username & password
- Under the proposals tab, click on Supplier Registration Questionnaire
- Click on the blue button in the middle of the screen that reads Revise Response
- Make the required changes
- Re-submit the questionnaire
- Updates will be reviewed for approval by the DRPA