ONE PORT CENTER
Located on the Camden Waterfront, One Port Center (OPC) is the Delaware River Port Authority's headquarters building.
- Opened: 1996
- Initial investment: $30 million
- Building Type: Class A Office
- Floor area: 175,000 sq. ft.
- Floor count: 11
- Height: 135'
- Architectural style: Postmodern
- Architect: Michael Graves Associates
One Port Center
2 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08101
Parking is available in the One Port Center surface lot immediately behind and across the street from the building. The entrance is located on Federal Street.